We are an up-and-coming company on a growth course and develop innovative display solutions for industrial customers based on projective-capacitive touch technology,
optical bonding and mechanical assemblies. We operate in the high-tech market for displays for industrial applications.
Are you looking for a varied job as an all-rounder?
Let’s shape and build the future together.
Technician / engineer (m/f/d) display assemblies
THOSE ARE YOUR TASKS
- Development of 2D / 3D production drawings / monitor assemblies
- Construction and cabling of test kits
- Production of prototypes and small series
- Technical communication with Asian suppliers
- Development of dispenser systems, tools and devices to prepare for production
- Development of a modern assembly production including optical bonding
- A degree in electrical engineering / mechatronics or comparable technical training
- Very confident handling of Autocad LT / Autocad Inventor
- Independent and structured way of working with an eye for detail
- Quick learner, hands-on mentality
- Team and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
- Reliability & Commitment
- Motivation to learn new things
- Spacious office
- Good transport links, own parking lot
- Company e-bike
- A family atmosphere in a committed team
- Space for independent work
- We are happy to cover the costs for the extra-occupational training to become an embedded systems or robotics specialist
Please send your application documents, stating your availability, or simply give us a call!
Braunschweiger system elektronik GmbH
Type of position: full-time, permanent